- Raytracing, photorealistic result, highest quality. The only software that uses it.
- Skydome lighting, soft realistic shadows.
- Complex shapes (like books stack).
The Bottom Line
- Long rendering time (because of using raytracing)
Box Shot 3D is the ultimate solution for virtual 3D cover design. With Box Shot 3D high-quality software box, ebook cover or 3d screenshot can be created in just a few mouse clicks.
- Pentium4 2GHz or better
- 256 MB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP Operating System
- No hardware acceleration is required
- Boxshot 3D uses raytracing. The use of raytracing leads to "realistic" shadows.
- Boxshot also Calculating skylight (or atmospheric light) - light emitted by sky.
- Box Shot 3D use many tricks for fast and efficient antialiasing to make sure you have smooth edges in the image created.
- You can fully control the box reflection, transparency and depth on the floor and adjust them with sliders to see result in realtime.
- If you want to use the rendered image in a complex project, you can easily output your image with transparent backgrounds (PNG format) for use in your favorite graphics editor.
- Box Shot 3D contains many different shapes that can be used for rendering boxes, dvd and cd-cases, screenshots, books with soft and hard covers or stacks of books.
$80 (free demo-version available)