Cover Factory includes an integrated graphics editing program allowing you to draw shapes, add gradients and textures, redo/undo, rotate/align, different types of binding and positioning of objects, shadow and lighting, reflections, variable observer positions, and more.
It requires more settings/parameters to start with but definitely beneficial to those who enjoys editing.
The Bottom Line
Cover Factory would be recommended to those who love self-editing without burning a big hole in the pocket.
- Creates images of books, books with CD-ROMs, binders, binders with CD-ROMs, boxes, boxes with CD-ROMs, Floppy Disks, Zip Disks, CD-ROMs.
- Gradient, Pattern, Texture and Solid Color fills for sides and background.
- 10-steps Undo/Redo.
- Draw on top of sides using vector objects, including: lines, barcodes, text, rectangles, circles/ellipses, pictures, polygons, polylines, margins.
- Cut, Copy and Paste vector objects.
- Move, Rotate, Align, Change Ordering, Delete or Edit Properties of vectors.
- Supports comb and spiral binding styles on binders
- Choice of CD-ROM position options on binders, books and boxes.
- Special effects include gray scale, lens flare, buttonize, color balancing, brightness, contrast, and more.
- Set up shadows using multiple lights from an array of 25.
- Add reflections.
- Edit almost any property of your object at any time.
- Rotate your object around all 3 axes
- Render your final image to a file (JPEG, PNG, BMP) or the Windows Clipboard.
- FREE access to ecover libraries of 200+ photographic images (spectacular skies, beautiful landscapes, animals, plants and more)